Mind theme?

MNOfficial

Since Invisionify took over for Pete T's Invision Focus, do you guys happen to have the Mind theme he updated for 4.5 right before he closed down his site?
It was the theme I used, and, in updating, the theme is not functioning properly. Any chance of sharing, possibly?

I looked and it seems to be gone, though! Pete did say he sent you his last update on it to 4.5; is there any way that could possibly be sent/posted? It’s the one layout my website uses? I would be extremely grateful!

31 minutes ago, V0RT3X said:

I'll PM you when I'm back home in about 4hrs.

That would be AMAZING! Thank you SOOOO much!! If I don’t respond immediately don’t worry — it’s nearly 9pm here and I work tomorrow morning! But I will respond ASAP!

• 7 months later...

Like already explained HERE it looks like the owner of the rights to this theme is still Heosforo, no matter if he's not active here anymore.

For this reason we will neither upgrade it to future IPS versions nor offer it for download.

To make it short: MIND and CHOCOLATE themes are DEAD.