How to change the images for a news category from default?

Go to solution Solved by Sonya*,

Is there a way to change the news / article category images that are the same and default for each of your own categories? (see photo added in the attachment, what exactly I mean) I would like to change them with my own, will I get a solution?

the ones marked in red are the images that I would like to change, for each category my own photo.

category-image.png

• Solution

Additionally, you can replace the default image (this gray thing) in the whole suite if you like. This would affect any area though, where they are used (not only Pages). 

In your AdminCP, go to Themes and click on the link Manage resources in the drop-down beside the theme.

image.png

You will see a list of images, this theme uses. Enter pattern in the search field right above the list.

The image you have marked on your screenshot will be shown, now click on Edit and replace the image with whatever you like.