Online courses are very popular nowadays. With this guide, you create an area in your community where you create courses, modules, lessons. An example for courses section? See a demo site for online courses (for registered users only).
FX Pages allows you to create and exactly customize who and where would have what permissions. You can allow access to the courses for only certain group of users. You decide if users are allowed to comment or even add new lessons. Not only that, but you can even sell the courses, using Commerce app. IPS has all the tools you need.
- Latest version of Invision Community
- Pages app included in your IPS license (if you are an IPS Cloud customer, you have it)
- Latest version of FX Pages installed
- Sample database for courses, used in the video tutorial below
- Strong desire to get ready fast :)
Follow the video guide to add online courses to your community.
When you are ready, check the built-in FX Pages features to get more.