FAQ is a list of questions and answers relating to a particular topic, especially one giving basic information for users of your community.
See an example for FAQ. You can add questions and answers, reorder them, put them in different categories, let your team members submit and edit as well. It includes a share link that jumps direct to the question and expand it. It is a nice way to send your users to the FAQ and show them another questions at the same time.
FAQ can also improve your SEO if they deal with your community subject (and not only with community handling).
- Latest version of Invision Community
- Pages app included in your IPS license (if you are an IPS Cloud customer, you have it)
- Latest version of FX Pages installed
- Sample database for FAQ, used in the video tutorial below
- Strong desire to get ready fast :)
Follow the video guide to add a FAQ section to your community.
Features and support
Check the FX Pages features to discover what is built-in.
If you have issues, try our support section to resolve it yourself, or use our forums.