Help guides, instructions, documentations, wikis - every content you create for your community is an added value and makes it unique. The page you are reading right now is a part of documentation of FX Pages. Another example is Help Guides of Invision Community.
Allow your communities users to submit new pages to the guides, but set them to be pre-moderated. Or you add a new group of power users who can edit and enhance existing docs. Whatever you do, the best way is to develop docs or guides as community work. Allow your user to participate. Your community has all the tools you need.
- Latest version of Invision Community
- Pages app included in your IPS license (if you are an IPS Cloud customer, you have it)
- Latest version of FX Pages installed
- Sample database for documentation, used in the video tutorial below
- Strong desire to get ready fast :)
Follow the video guide to add a help guides to your community.
When you are ready, check the built-in FX Pages features to get more.