Real Estate Builder

I want to implement a workflow for Real State items submission page, I am trying to find a solution to meet that use case criterias, I am the correct place to get answer? 

To continue, there any advise to review if this app is convenient to start? 

Hi, I have created a new topic to discuss.

Generally, it is possible to build any type of database with Pages, also a real estate database. The whole functionality is included in IPS pages. FX Pages provides different database templates. There are currently no templates for real estate databases and I fear there will be no one shortly.

However, you can use and adapt any template for it. E. g. Videos, Gallery, or News. With IPS Pages you can extend your database with additional fields. Set permissions of who can add or edit the records. You can also determine if comments, reviews, or ratings should be applied to the database. 

That's said. Start to build your database. Set up all fields, permissions, and options, and then see what else is required.

On 4/19/2022 at 10:28 AM, kmk said:

if that can be applied in your database app

Again, it is not my database app. Databases are created and customized with IPS Pages - an app developed by Invision Community. FX Pages provides templates for those databases (look and feel) and some advanced features like swapping sidebars on certain pages.

You can create any type of field in your database. To provide an example of contact buttons see https://invisioncommunity.com/third-party/providers/ Open a provider, can you spot a button Contact me? This database is made with IPS Pages. So, yes, it is possible.

You can also set permissions on the field level. E. g. WHO can see the button.

Funfact: I once already created a Real Estate template for a client with IPS Pages.

The template is only the look and feel, all functionallity is already build in the system.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2022 at 10:02 AM, V0RT3X said:

Funfact: I once already created a Real Estate template for a client with IPS Pages.

The template is only the look and feel, all functionallity is already build in the system.

It available to be tested or demo? 

Edited by kmk